Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default MenuMaker Sharing Files

I purchased three MenuMaker licenses and installed them on three different PC's. There are three people in my organization that create and maintain several company websites using Menumaker. Our problem is we can't share the project files because MenuMaker saves them each PC's local hard drive in the WSTemplates folder.

We are networked and would like to save the projects on another drive which we share. We are able to save the images and .js files in on our shared drive, however, there is not an option to save the project files. They are automatically saved on the local hard drive. Since we cannot share files we take the risk of not having the latest menu changes. Is there a way to get around this? We are using MenuMaker version 1.1. Any help that you can provide is appreciated.

Thanks!

Default Re: MenuMaker Sharing Files

Hello cas037,

Welcome to Talkgraphics.

I have moved your thread from the Graphics Chat forum to the dedicated Menu Maker forum.

I'm not aware of any way to change the location of where project files are stored. I have searched the registry entries for Menu Maker and only find a path to the export folder.

You may want to open a ticket with Xara Support http://support.xara.com.

Menu Maker has not been updated since 2004. The latest release of Xara Web Designer 6 supports creation of menus similar to how Menu Maker works.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Wink Re: MenuMaker Sharing Files

Thanks for your help!