Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Red face Pls help - how to remove the default text on template Innovate Theme Page 6

Using Xara Web Designer 6

Very very weak with layers ; cant figure out after reading help over and over..

Q1 of 2
    Currently using under Design Gallery, Innovate Theme. File : Page 6.
    The big photo tag at the centre came with default text. Tried all ways cant remove it..

a) can give me step by step (sorry skill still beginner) on how to remove the text. Already learned how to 'Open the eye & unlock the lock) that I know.

b) If i want to replace the text with mine (see no save button for edited text) on individual photo. after changing came back still the old text, new one did not auto save

c) if i got 10 photo on each small tag. which way of inserting image is correct ?

i) i click on mouse on : continue one by one insert image ; it automaticaaly insert into 10 dfferent small tag orderly. or shall i

ii) each photo i change the click from mouse on, then have to click innovate photo 2 and 3 and on and on? Also dont know what is this for?

Q2 of 2
    Do you have a video step by step on this layer features. can learn better with live demo.. otherwise, for a year already still lost in maze.. thanks

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Default Re: Pls help - how to remove the default text on template Innovate Theme Page 6

Quote Originally Posted by ginngoh View Post
    a) can give me step by step (sorry skill still beginner) on how to remove the text. Already learned how to 'Open the eye & unlock the lock) that I know.
    For each layer that you open..

Double click text to bring up the text tool.
    Highlight all the text with the text tool
    Hit backspace button

b) If i want to replace the text with mine (see no save button for edited text) on individual photo. after changing came back still the old text, new one did not auto save.
    For each layer that you open..

Double click text to bring up the text tool.
    Highlight all the text with the text tool
    Type the text that you want in its place

c) if i got 10 photo on each small tag. which way of inserting image is correct ?

i) i click on mouse on : continue one by one insert image ; it automaticaaly insert into 10 dfferent small tag orderly. or shall i

ii) each photo i change the click from mouse on, then have to click innovate photo 2 and 3 and on and on? Also dont know what is this for?.
    You can just open a folder where you photos are located
    Select all
    Drag them onto the page
    All 10 photos are updated including the photos on the popup layers.

Q2 of 2
    Do you have a video step by step on this layer features. can learn better with live demo.. otherwise, for a year already still lost in maze.. thanks
    I don't have a video but perhaps someone else will make one for you.

I hope that helps,
    Eric
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.

Unhappy Re: Pls help - how to remove the default text on template Innovate Theme Page 6

finally chosen another theme which is more suitable.

But now the text is not surfaced. please see

www.justanote.ginngoh.com

there are 10 images. first is fine. once 2nd image is clicked, it appears with the default text in it. so does the rest.

(1) Please advise in steps HOW TO REMOVE ALL THESE TEXT.

(2) I manually import in the image one by one is because I need to arrange the presentation sequence, is there any other way to be able to block all and it imports with the image following a squence?

THANKS