Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Templates

Unhappy Templates

Hi,
    I am new here, I just bought the german Version Xtreme Web-Desiner 5. My Question is, if itīs possible just to make Tamplates with the Web-Designer and use it for example on jimdo.com ? Because I heard, that it takes a lot of time to upload the Website on a FTP-server. I often have to put new Articels and Pictures on my Website, so I can Upload the whole Page everytime.

Thanks
    Essi

Default Re: Templates

Welcome to TG Forums.
    I have moved your post out of the Site Design and Publishing (non-Xara) forum to this, the Web Designer / Xtreme > forum where your question will have a better chance of a response.

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Default Re: Templates

Hi Essi,

The quick answer to your question is no. You cannot upload a template to jimdo.com. I went to jimdo and couldn't find anywhere that you could upload a site.

The good news is that if you upgrade to WD6 you only upload the pages that have changed. This should help you out with your concerns about upload times.

Eric
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.