Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello, Hello?

Is anyone home?

This forum has been very quiet for a long time. Are there any Ulead product users out there? I mean, I know Xara 3D is a much better product than Cool 3D (IMHO), but surely, some poor sucker (err--I mean some noble savage) must own Cool 3D.

Where have ye all gone?

-T
    IP

Hello, Hello?

Is anyone home?

This forum has been very quiet for a long time. Are there any Ulead product users out there? I mean, I know Xara 3D is a much better product than Cool 3D (IMHO), but surely, some poor sucker (err--I mean some noble savage) must own Cool 3D.

Where have ye all gone?

-T
    IP

Yes, I'm out here and do believe COOL 3D is better than Xara 3D. It is the market leader.
    IP

Nice to finally get a reply. The C3D forum has been extremely quiet for far too long. Now that the PI forum is getting a bit active, I really hope it will spill over to the C3D and GA forums.

Hope to see more posts soon. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

Am i glad to hear from you guys, i thought this post is dead, but thanks to my prayers it is not [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    I think this is one of the best Gif & Avi for 3d titles, but it lacks the support.
    I could not write (1) Arabic font and i wish i can produce a (2) swf files for the web and have the option to (3) use the global effects on all object or selected one.Those are my wish list.
    does any one knows a fourm that is active and they are sharing tips and tutorials ?
    Thanks
    IP

We're looking for a moderator for the Cool 3D forum at the moment. Hopefully someone who knows their stuff and can really lend a hand on the product.

Hope to get someone soon.

Cheers,

T

[This message was edited by Thomas.Sorrill on June 28, 2001 at 07:29.]
    IP

TOM
    Just got here myself but what you may be missing is to be known on the Media Studio pro 6 user groups MUG list

MUG SW
    E-mail Address(es):
    mug-sw@yahoogroups.com

Cool 3d is considered the BEST and discussed from time to time
    IP

Hi,
    I'm new to this board. I have been using C3D, for a few years now. I got it mostly to create animated soccer graphics for my sites.

Cathboy
    Yogi's Graphix
    IP

Hi there,

Got here from Vlad's (the grandmaster) page [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img].

3DDabble is my Cool3D loft, graphics, models and 1 tut.

Guinness
    IP