Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Web Designer 6 WinHelp incomplete

The Web Designer 6 DL WinHelp xarax.chm file as of 12008 update seems partially built and incomplete.

Is there another website URL to download the fixed or full Web Designer 6 Help file?

Having access to just the on-line xarax.chm Web Designer 6 Help system is frankly NOT enough, as the on-computer Help seems "almost" nicely capable, but it's clearly incomplete, as of Web Designer 6 12008 release. More than a few topics are dead-ends or missing their text, etc.

This is the xarax.chm file that's dated Thursday, March 25, 2010, 2:03:12 PM

PLEASE ALSO send a reply to my Email ? as the on-line Dorum would need fairly constant monitoring if only replied to here.

Thank you.

Joe
    Email: ***removed***
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 27 April 2010 at 09:33 PM. Reason: removed email address

Default Re: Web Designer 6 WinHelp incomplete

Welcome Joe,

Thread moved to Dear Xara Web Designer... forum. It is best to post questions of this nature here.

Joe, although Xara employees do frequent TalkGraphics.com, and try to help where possible, a reply cannot be guaranteed. If you have a specific query that requires an answer, please check Xara's support section and open a support ticket if necessary.

Finally, Talkgraphics do not offer personal email replies.
    It is every member's own responsibility to check back for answers to any question they have posted. You may also subscribe to the thread for email alerts.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Welcome Joe,

Thread moved to Dear Xara Web Designer... forum. It is best to post questions of this nature here.

Joe, although Xara employees do frequent TalkGraphics.com, and try to help where possible, a reply cannot be guaranteed. If you have a specific query that requires an answer, please check Xara's support section and open a support ticket if necessary.
    Understood, and thank you for the reply.

I tried entering a support ticket ( at http://support.xara.com/ ) and it's expecting another, different from here, name and password just to enter a support ticket. I can't find any area at that URL where you either register for that area or generate a support ticket (!)

Strange, indeed.

Thus, I am very hopeful that somewhere, somehow, Xara Support or other knowledgeable user will see my Web Designer 6 WinHelp incomplete message text and take mercy on me.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by josephrot View Post
    I tried entering a support ticket ( at http://support.xara.com/ ) and it's expecting another, different from here, name and password just to enter a support ticket. I can't find any area at that URL where you either register for that area or generate a support ticket (!)
    Talkgraphics registration is not linked to xara.com

Use the Xara registered account details you supplied when you licensed and registered your copy of Xara Web Designer.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Talkgraphics registration is not linked to xara.com

Use the Xara registered account details you supplied when you licensed and registered your copy of Xara Web Designer.
    Aha! The problem is thus solved...registered account details worked.

MANY thanks for your kind reply and patience.

Joe