Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default PSPX2 - CHANGING BLACK TO COLOR

Hi, I need some help changing black vector objects to color. I am using black objects which I downloaded from free sites. For the life of me, I can not figure it out. Simply using the "change color" option does not work. I've tried hue/saturation..., and several things under the "Adjust" menu.

What am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    IP

Default Re: PSPX2 - CHANGING BLACK TO COLOR

Convert vector to raster layer.
    Selections>Select all
    Selections>Float
    Selections>Defloat
    Flood fill your shape with any colour.
    PSPX2 Ultimate
    IP

Using the Object Selection Tool (press "O" on the keyboard to activate it), double-click on one of the black objects and a dialog box will open where you can change the color. You can also right-click and choose Properties. Depending on how the image was created, you might have to change the colors for some objects separately.
    IP

I forgot to mention that you can also do the same thing in X2 by using the Pick Tool. I prefer to use the Object Selection Tool so I've added it to my toolbar.
    IP

Hi.
    Thanks Linda for tip #1.I didn't know about it.
    Regards.
    PSPX2 Ultimate
    IP

Thank you so very much for your answers - it worked, it worked, it worked. I am simply put - elated - to know how to do this now.

Linda - you had written in another post about having to hit the "ok" button all the time when you ran a script. That happened to me also and I have the answer for you to turn that annoying thing off - I posted my answer in your original thread.
    IP