Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default help me i cant figure this out? script related

Hi i decided to use paintshop pro again after a long time, and before when i use to start recording scripts and then running them, without any hitch, but now even a simple script like duplicate layer and add some color and blurs etc dont work how it use to, like a box always appears everytime its applying a setting so i have to manually press ok button or the script wont run.

i even tried silent mode and still no luck? and before i used the plugin power retouch and applied the script and it didnt ask me to manually click apply? it just did it.

so am i missing something? do i have to set something in prefrences?

please someone reply this is bugging me as i could do this before but now i cant. maybe its windows 7?
    IP

Default Re: help me i cant figure this out? script related

Which version of PSP are you using?
    IP

I use PSP X2 (not Ultimate) - I had the same thing happen when running scripts - had to keep hitting the OK button for the script to continue. In X2 - I have the script box in my top toolbars for easy use. Having it there shows me - right next to the "script name box" there is the right pointing arrowhead (which you click on to run the script), next is the scroll paper looking button, and then there is the "button that looks sort of like the "save disk" - it is the "toggle button." Click on that toggle button - it toggles the "menu ok box" to appear or not to appear.

Worked like a charm - the OK menu... does not pop up anymore. Hope this works for you, pls let me know.

Linda - as I wrote in my reply in my own thread about changing black objects to a different color - I wrote you a note to read this particular thread - I thought it was you who started it. Sorry about that, and again, thank you for the help to my own question. You people are fantastic.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by kopmjj View Post

please someone reply this is bugging me as i could do this before but now i cant. maybe its windows 7?
    No, it's not Windows 7. There's an icon in the Scripts toolbar called Toggle Execution Model. Click it, and your script should run without begging for a response at each step in the script.

Bob

Xara Designer Pro X10; PaintShop Pro X7; Perfect Photo Suite 8; DxO Optics Pro 9.5; Olympus OM-5 E-M5; Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; 3.40 gigahertz Intel Core i7-3770; 16 GB RAM; AMD Radeon HD 7770.
    IP