Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dodge Viper

Why do forum members not rate drawings so many times now? It is either 5* (ticks) or none i think that people like their ego's give a boost and I think thr Viper looks great and members should be visually told that they are doing well.

John you drawing is worth a 5 * rating since you modified it.
    Design is thinking made visual.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Albacore:
    Why do forum members not rate drawings so many times now?
    John you drawing is worth a 5 * rating since you modified it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Albacore I think your right, when the drawings are rated it makes me want to make more and learn more,but when i dont like a drawing i dont always know how to rate it, only the ones i like or think i can learn from i rate. But your right i'll start rating more drawings so ppl know what I liked and what can or should be improved.

John,
    Very nice. I love the red! Probably should have done mine in red. Oh well...
    ron
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JohnLogan1973:
    My site is temporarily unavailable so I have to put the drawing here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer