Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default WD6: multiple slideshows popping

Hi,

I'm getting multiple slide shows popping up during the slide show. So when you click on the arrow, it pops another slide show under the current one, and forces you to close multiple shows to get back to the page.

Anyone heard of this problem???

Thanks for any/all help!

Default Re: WD6: multiple slideshows popping

Generally speaking, only one HS slide show per page is allowable
    However, as is so often requested here, please post your *.web file for inspection.

Also, this post may interest you
    http://www.talkgraphics.com/showpost...6&postcount=24

Sorry - it's attached now.

The original .web file was too big, and I didn't think to just copy the offending page and upload that!

I should note - what I'm trying to do here is emulate a dynamic content gallery. I haven't got all the spec's tightened down yet, but that's why the pop-up "pops" as it does
    Attached Files Attached Files

I see no problems with this slide show - it works fine for me with nothing happening as described in post 1.

Though you might want to fix your repeated image caption (Alt text) in the Web Properties>>Image [tab] ?

Featured content description goes here. Featured content description goes here. Featured content description goes here. <a href="link">[Read More...]</a>

hmmm.... perhaps it's one of those perplexing "gremlins-in-the-system" things.

Yeah, the repeating caption is from a self-made xara "widget" that I import into different designs to accomplish just this kind of thing.

thanks for your help tho!