Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: HTML email

Default HTML email

I constantly receive HTML email from companies asking me to purchase their products. They look pretty good and I though I sure would like to be able to produce some personal family emails with photos and stuff. Does CorelDRAW support HTML email export options? Thanks....
    IP

Default Re: HTML email

I know X3 does a Flash embedded in HTML export. But I don't know if it actually works for emailing.

I used to make emails for my own graphics group with embedded images, but these were uploaded images to a website, so the email would pull the images from the server.
    IP

Default On a late note....

I was kind of curious myself how these are done.

Corel does have HTML export, but it's not in the save as or export options. Try File --> Publish to the Web --> HTML. I've tried inserting it into an email, but doesn't want to work. Help suggests using Insert --> Text from file, select HTML from dropdown, which I did. It inserts but only includes pic placeholders instead of the full pics. On "send" it says "one or more pictures could not be found, send anyway?"

There should be a way somehow, to somehow embed the images.
    IP

I have noticed that on some of the emails they send the images as file attachments. Somehow they get automatically downloaded and called by the email to build itself.
    IP

Ran across an article on creating HTML e-mail that seems pretty comprehensive.

Ran across this program that manages bulk emails (cheap) but has a very good informative faq section on HTML e-mail creation.

From what I have read so far the key seems to be not to use CSS but Frames in the creation. I think I'm going to have to break out my old version of GoLive and see what I can do.
    Last edited by InfoCentral; 09 May 2010 at 08:36 PM.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by InfoCentral View Post
    Ran across this program that manages bulk emails (cheap) but has a very good informative faq section on HTML e-mail creation.
    Oppps, forgot to tag the site. Click here
    IP