Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default missing templates i have created

I have made several custom templates for the various paper sizes I use but they don't all see to show when you go to file-new?
    yet if I adjust the size of a template that is available and go to save the template option the ones I previously saved but are not shown are there.
    is there a limit on the number of templates shown in the file - new option?
    xtreme version 4.0.1.5601
    thanks
    Alistair
    alistair d w barclay

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: missing templates i have created

Yes there is a limit to the number of templates that will show in the file>new list. If I remember correctly in Version 4 it was 12. In Version 5 the limit was raised a bit. But there is another way to easily access as many custom templates as you want:

Create a new folder on your hard drive for your templates, and save your custom templates to this folder. Add your new templates folder to the clip art gallery (designs gallery in version5) by clicking the disc designs button at the top of the gallery and browse to your new folder and double click it and then click the add button. Xtreme will ask you if want to create an index, click yes and Xtreme will add your folder to the gallery.
    Once your folder is added to the gallery just drag the desired template from the gallery to your page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

thank you
    alistair d w barclay

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

You are most welcome. I'm glad to be of help
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.