Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Unhappy Links do not work! WD 5 Version

Hi All!

Im using Webdesigner 5 on Windows 7.

I downloaded version 5 again as i've had a few crashes/issues.

Now my links won't work - basically I have linked a page to open to Page 2 on the preveiw. Instead of linking to page two it links to the last page I have done - page 30.

Every single link in my website has now defaulted to go to the last page. Has anyone had this issue?

If I got Webdesigner 6 would this fix it?

Any help would be great I can post a link of my website here if needed.

Thank you in advance.

Default Re: Links do not work! WD 5 Version

Have no idea what's wrong with it. You'll have to show us your web file so we can check it.
    John.

c gurl
    No, WD 6 will not cure this problem. You have done something to change the link. It sounds to me that may have duplicated a repeating object and then used the Update Repeating Objects command which would reset all links on that duplicate copy to the last one you revised.

Note to John: This is why I have requested an Update Selected Object option.

Thanks for the replies.

covoxer - My website atm is 10.6MG ... I looked and thought I could attach but does not appear to allow it.

gwpriester - I did duplicate the same button many times would this have caused it?

To revert it back to making the links work would I simply delete this button or what should I press?

Sorry Ive been using WD 5 for about 7 months and only know basics!

Thanks for all your help

Rename the buttons so that they are seperate entities.. If you don't want the repeating make sure that the button names do not start with repeating.
    Grace
    http://gracehjs.com/
    Xara Software XDP11

Hi,

Sorry this still won't work. I've now basically deleted all content from the last page so nothing can possibly be repeating. Could I email my website to someone to look at?

I'm sorry this is just so frustrating as I feel there is a simple answer and yet I cannot seem to find a solution.