Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What Are Your Favourate TV Shows?

Morning all

In my office at home I havw my 2 lappie that I do all my work on and then my old desktop which is now set up as a media centre full of well all sorts of stuff anyway...............

When Im working or just sat here pretendng to work (shhhhhhhhh) I usually have somekind of TV show on in the background I get a little OCD about watching them sometimes lol.

Its Dexter at the mo just watched season 1,2 and 3 and started 4 this morning, before this it has been NCIS, all the CSI's and so on............

SO what do you watch?? I need something to obsess me when season 4 of Dexter is finished

Chris

Default Re: What Are Your Favourate TV Shows?

Can't help you there Chris - I only watch the non-fiction stuff [Coast - Beautiful MInds - Invisible Worlds - Life on Earth - that sort of thing] and I have to make special effort to find the time for that.. God bless the BBC and its iPlayer...

Radio however is on all the rest of the time [iPlayer again]; R3's 'Through the Night' is a favorite when I am working, if thats not too far off-topic [classical music is far less distracting I find, and that program is 6 hours a day, every day - more than enough; jazz is good too]
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Choices have gotten slimmer.
    between the
    so you want to be a ........(usually popstar, dancer etc.)
    Dancing with the.... (stars, have beens, etc.)
    Idols and Xfactor, and many many other progams like that.
    And let us not forget the reality soaps, or policechases etc.
    and the many many forensic programs, there is not so much left.

I do like, Supernatural and stuff like that, but even the
    vampire series turned into mushy soaps like vampire diaries, true blood
    started here, so I have to look into that.

Basically, I am more on discovery now, and science/history programs,
    and I watch the occasional movie on the tube(if it isn`t the Xth rerun )

And I have more time for this program ofcourse, drawing stuff, being creative.
    So that is a good thing, and I go to the movie theatre more, also a good thing.
    be aware, not to become a ware.

Agree with Steve, mainly documentaries, but I find that Radio 4 or Radio 7 in the background is good [broadcast on the telly so that's not OT]. Rarely book a date with my TV for a regular program but NCIS is one of the programs Chris - Soquili and myself have recently had cold water poured over our heads for mentioning Ziva ... so I won't!
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Cote De Pablo grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww wwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllll

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

I like a good mystery. But There are so few of them One gem though is Murdoch Mysteries, a Canadian show set in Toronto in the 1800's. I also like Vampire Diaries, my daughter got me hooked on it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Agree with ChrisBro - Cote - NCIS
    When I watch TV it's usually NCIS, CSI (own all the seasons), House, Fringe and 24 along with Discovery/Learning/History Channels. Other times it's movies - ( collect DVD's )
    Glenn

"Fringe" or "The Big Bang Theory" - Depends on the mood.

However, Normally unless there's a good movie on, I prefer the computer ..
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Not much of a TV watcher at all. In fact I only watch live Rugby Union these days. My favourite programs are/were The Sopranos, The West Wing and House. Even then I came to these series very late, and I prefer to watch them on DVD so that I can choose to see as much of them at a time as I want. I have completely given up on British Broadcasting now, the news is just propaganda and the presenters seem to think their audience are all 4 years old...with the exception of Gaby Logan and she has other attributes which may be apparent ...and she knows her rugby.
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Wallander.