Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Guys - we are going about this all bass ackwards. Don't we need a plan first? a story board or something? Don't we need to decide sizes first an stuff?

Let's act like a real studio.

Sharon P.
    www.fischerpassmoredesign.com

Sharon--

It's not bass ackwards so much as it is extremely disorganized.

Can you sketch out a game plan (with as many of our regulars participating as possible), for designing a one frame collaboration, tapping into everyone's strengths?

I'd do it myself, but I'm the moderator (which means I'm an unmotivated slob) and I would much prefer to guide the effort when and/or if things get out of hand.

My Best,

Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Free education! The Writings Web site
    and the updated GaryWorld Gallery is pretty okay, too.
    Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Free education! The Writings Web site
    and the updated GaryWorld Gallery is pretty okay, too.

I like Gary's bot as well, and i don't mind using it one bit Gary ...but... now i'm confused as to what exactly i'm supposed to be doing???! Doh! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Gary...
    You already sent me a completed .DXF of YOUR bot. Not the AI files you used to first create it yourself, but a complete and finished mesh model of it.

So... my question then is... what was it i was to be doing as the "sculptor" here...?

And that's about my only question at this time.

Well. if the game plan is on me then I think roll call would be step one.

Let's see everyone who's in, post what programs they have and what type of modem etc... Also what their strengths are. We need to think about compatibility too. Maybe it's not a problem but I don't know much about it.

Step two would be more concrete assignments, with a preliminary sketch to start with (we could all do some sketches and vote), and any size information we need.

Also, I can live with robots as a subject but I do think we should start from scratch so we can get the most people involved.

Sharon P.
    www.fischerpassmoredesign.com