Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Going back to XX5 pro

I have just been trying to upload a site in XWD6..... I just did a small alteration and all the publish info was the same but it would not upload the page I altered..... then it asked me for the password which was also saved with the doc....... when it did start to upload it went so fast it did nothing ......just would not up date the site ......I cleaned the site with dreamweaver so there was nothing there and tried to upload again.......the upload bar went to quick and uploaded nothing ......I opened the site in XX5pro and uploaded it with no probs......somethings not right with XWD6 .

Mike
    Life's too important to be serious
    Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz / 8 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    / Dual Monitor. / Windows 7 Home premium 64bit .

Default Re: Going back to XX5 pro

No problems here with 'changed files' uploading in WD6. I have been using it all week for a site I'm building and it works perfectly.
    Check the documents publishing details ?

Default Re: Going back to XX5 pro

Was going along fine....then the wheels came off.......I redid the publish details around 5 times ...... I saved all the publish details from the first time i uploaded the site ....... I did notice that in XX5pro I can use a capital W in the sub folder option....my sub folder is Web/ . in XWD6 I cannot put a capital in there..... maybe this is the problem .

Mike
    Life's too important to be serious
    Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz / 8 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    / Dual Monitor. / Windows 7 Home premium 64bit .