Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi! I bought Panorama Studio 2 last year and am using it quite often. Now, I want to include a Panorama in Xara Web Designer 6 and can't find the way to do it. Could someone guide me in the different steps to include a Panorama in an existing page please (flash file?) ? I'm a beginner at building a web site.
    Thanks!

I forgot to say in my previous post that I was trying to put a 360 panorama on my web page, not a jpeg.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 15 April 2010 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Merging 2 related threads

Default Re: Panorama Studio 2 stand alone

It depends on the file format you have chosen to export the panorama, but assuming that it is Flash, you may find the following helpful (from the XWD6 Help file):

Adding a Flash File
    Flash Files (with a .swf file extension) can be embedded just as easily. Use File->Import to import your Flash file. Or just drag and drop the file from Explorer onto your page. A placeholder image is generated for it and placed on your page. Preview your page and you should see the working Flash animation.

There is one important difference with Flash placeholders - you can usually resize them to be any size you like and the Flash will scale to fit the placeholder. Secondly you can have transparent or semi-transparent Flash and this will also work on top of your website. Most other Widgets are fixed size and will always appear at the given size on your web page irrespective of the size of the placeholder.

Whenever you select a Flash file to be associated with a placeholder in this way, the Flash file is copied into a _files folder saved alongside the .web document. If you move or copy the .web file you should also copy the _files folder to ensure the Flash files are copied as well.