Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Exclamation adding more image to photo galleries

What is the best method for adding more images to the photo galleries, I am using the 4 x 4 grid but would like 6 x 4. 24 images would more suit my page design.

Using WD6

Stuart

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Default Re: adding more image to photo galleries

You can follow these steps.

Click drag select the 4 right most pictures.
    Press Ctrl+K to clone them
    Hold down the shift key and hit the right arrow until they are positioned correctly
    You now have 5 x 4 pictures. Repeat the first 3 steps to get 6 x 4 pictures. (It's ok if they all aren't on the page. We'll fix that later.)
    Click drag select all of the picutres on the page.
    Make sure that the 'Lock Aspect Ratio' (pad lock in the menu area) is selected.
    Grab a control handle in the bottom right corner and resize until they all fit on the page.
    Re-destribute as necessary.

Once you have done this, you can't just drag a photo onto an existing one without it updating all of the version of that photo on the page. To keep this from happening, hold down the Ctrl key when you drag and drop and a popup menu will show. Select the 'Replace Just This Photo' option.

I hope that helps.

Eric
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.

Smile Re: adding more image to photo galleries

Thanks, just tried it.

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Default Re: adding more image to photo galleries

Glad I could help.
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.