Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default work on one page at a time

Hello:

I opened a new page in WD6, dragged a design and changed much of the header and nav buttons and so on. I then went to edit - pages - duplicate current page. I did this for all six of the pages I need. (all these are basically blank pages)

However, I can't for the life of me figure out how to close all six pages that are open under my home page. When I go to move the bottom of my index page down, it goes right over top of the next page.

So, I guess my question is, where do I find the command to "close page" so I can edit only one at a time? Then, - where do I go to open each of the other pages individually for editing?

Than you very much for any help in this matter.

Default Re: work on one page at a time

Hi
    Go to EDIT > PAGES > DELETE CURRENT to get rid of the excess pages.
    You can then create your new pages as you need them and update the navigation buttons as you go.
    Derek
    Last edited by masque; 10 April 2010 at 10:32 PM.

Default Re: work on one page at a time

Quote Originally Posted by bray0620 View Post
    When I go to move the bottom of my index page down, it goes right over top of the next page.
    That can't happen if you are resizing the page because the page separator moves correspondingly.
    Perhaps you are resizing the unlocked page background or a rectangle shape that you have placed on the page to *act* as a page background.