Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Help! My "Original" Pic's Are Being Deleted?

Hi, I have Paint Shop Pro x3. I have all my pictures in folders on my C/ drive which I can bring into the Paint Shop Organizer without any problems. At this point, my pictures are at the bottom of the window in the Organizer. When I highlight the pictures that I don't want and right mouse to delete them, they delete right out of Paint Shop as well as my folder that they came out of. I "only" want them to be removed from Paint Shop, "not" my original picture folder that they came out of. I checked all my Preferences and could not find how to correct this problem. I do have Auto Save checked, but it only saves one picture out of the many I deleted. This is the first picture program that I ever used that eliminated my originals. Is there a setting that will leave my pictures in there original state in my C/ drives folder that they came out of? Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks, Ray
    IP

Default Re: Help! My "Original" Pic's Are Being Deleted?

The Organiser is no more than a link to the folders that your images are in Just as if you where looking at that folder in Win Explorer. So If you delete an file thats what you get. There not open in PSP until there in the editor.
    PSP does have a feature to preserve an original after its been edited but thats not the same as your thinking
    IP

Default Re: Help! My "Original" Pic's Are Being Deleted?

Thanks for setting me straight. Ray
    IP