Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default CSS Error - parsing value for cursor

First - I love v6 WD. I just put up a site for my business www.rwrmarketing.com.

Site works... but in Firefox I'm used to seeing 3 green check marks for compliance. Now I get the error message, "CSS Error: Error in parsing value for "cursor". Declaration dropped"

Do you know what would cause this? I converted a client's V5 site to V6 and don't have this issue. My site works... but I'd like to see 3 green check marks. :-)

Thanks,
    Bob

Default Re: CSS Error - parsing value for cursor

Firefox here does not generate any errors browsing this site: www.rwrmarketing.com

Further more, W3C validator gives it green: http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...Inline&group=0

So where's the problem?
    John.

It does meet standards code (first green check)... but I get an exclamation mark in middle of the 3 checks... see attached screen shot webshot-error2.jpg.

webshot-error3.jpg shows where the code error is on page (sample shown is on home page - occurs on all pages)

Thanks for taking a look... again... not a big deal, doesn't seem to affect the site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	webshot-error2.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	71308   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	webshot-error3.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	71309  

Yes, I see it.

The issue is in the css used for the drop down menus of the navbar. It has a mouse pointer setting that was not standartized by W3C.

We'll change it in the future version/update to comply with standards.

Thanks for spotting it!
    John.

Thanks, John. Doesn't seem to be a big deal... but got used to seeing all 3 green checks with Web Designer! :-)

You did a great job with v6... kudos to you. Love the partial uploads of changed items only. Also the new FTP interface so I can store each client's FTP info as a separate selection and store with their site. Lots of nice enhancements. Thanks.