Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am new to WebStyle. I made my first two nav bars. Imported through Front Page 2002. Used my file names in the menu, index.htm, about.htm, contact.htm, etc... yet they are not navigating to those files. And I have the images and .js file created in my "images" folder in the Web folder. Is that correct? The nav bars do not even show up when I publish, but they do in Front Page in the "Normal" and "Preview" tabs and "Preview in Browser" mode. Just not when I publish. All the files and folders are published to the web, in relation to the nav bar and pages anyway, and the nav bar won't view and the nav bar that is viewed in Front Page won't navigate.

I am new to WebStyle. I made my first two nav bars. Imported through Front Page 2002. Used my file names in the menu, index.htm, about.htm, contact.htm, etc... yet they are not navigating to those files. And I have the images and .js file created in my "images" folder in the Web folder. Is that correct? The nav bars do not even show up when I publish, but they do in Front Page in the "Normal" and "Preview" tabs and "Preview in Browser" mode. Just not when I publish. All the files and folders are published to the web, in relation to the nav bar and pages anyway, and the nav bar won't view and the nav bar that is viewed in Front Page won't navigate.

bump

BTW, I have no sub pages.

The site is question is www.walleyemafia.com The Nav bars don not show up. Someone PLEASE respond ASAP. It's holding up progress, and Xara Support website has noit responded yet either. :-( I'm in a real bind. Thanks. Amy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tixnow:
    The site is question is http://www.walleyemafia.com The Nav bars don not show up. Someone PLEASE respond ASAP. It's holding up progress, and Xara Support website has noit responded yet either. :-( I'm in a real bind. Thanks. Amy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please view the source code of your web page.

The menu is being referenced by the following

<script src="xaramenu.js"></script><script Webstyle4 src="../../../WINDOWS/TEMP/WS3/wmbuttontop_.js"></script><noscript>[img]../../../WINDOWS/TEMP/WS3/WMbuttontop..gif?042B3813[/img]</noscript>

When your web page is viewed by a browser, it reads the html and attempts to retrieve files from the locations being referenced.

The browser cannot find the file named wmbuttontop_.js at the location ../../../WINDOWS/TEMP/WS3/ and this is why the navbar will not display.

Whats the url address's of where the file wmbuttontop_.js and WMbuttontop..gif have been uploaded to?