Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Default Re: [tweaks] The tweakset for XWD 6

Quote Originally Posted by xtom View Post
    do I copy the page into other site some how?
    Right click on the tweak in the designs gallery and select "Import to new page" option.
    John.

Awsome, going to check it out now!

Right click on the tweak in the designs gallery and select "Import to new page" option.
    Yep just figured that out, thanks

Just tried out the new dynamic page and is working great with two long sections. There is a minor delay with moving the footer down/streching the page which I guess is because there's javascript modifying the css after the page load or something. Is there any way WD could export pages with a flexible page length by default, using html only? I understand static page widths which are fine but it would be nice to have flexible page heights without the need for extra javascript. Maybe by naming footer elements and backgrounds.

Anyway the new dynamic page is much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by xtom View Post
    Is there any way WD could export pages with a flexible page length by default, using html only?
    No.
    John.

It would be great to have the reg set up the "set line width" to "none" so that I don't have to keep changing it every time the program opens.

PP this is the wrong thread for your comment.
    This thread is about Web Designer code snippets (tweaks) which are not related to program registry settings.

However, so you don't go away empty handed, you can set your default template (document) line width to none and save it again as the default template.
    This will then always be set as none when the program opens.

Can I use these tweaks in XPDP6 in particular covoxers one for locking layers or is there a way to do it in XPDP6 anyway?

I know the link to the tutorial and or do I type the lock;popup1 in the properties?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Hba...ayer_embedded#!

I am concerned that this will corrupt the XPDP6 if I try to load it into this program.

Adding the tweaks to the designs gallery won't corrupt anything, it's just a list of files. Some tweaks won't function in P&GD (I'm assuming your XPDP6 means this, though I'm not sure - please clarify??) as they require WD6 or DP6 HTML filter core, which P&GD does not have.

Thanks for your prompt reply sledger.

Yes you are correct. I do meanXara designer Pro 6. I actually used WD6 just now to construct the page using the tweak and imported it into XDP6 and it was fine. So all is working well. I have one query though. and it may be for another thread, although it is included in the tweak. How can I get a popup layer to link to another pop up layer? Creating subpopups as it were. The current pop ups when clicked just close the pop up. Can I get it to open another pop up with the javascript code that is included in the tweak. This is a powerful method for chunking down to more specific information all on one page and would be particularly useful for relational presentations.

Best wishes,

Keep up the great work. Great software and great bunch of people working behind the scenes.

Covoxer's lock pop-ups tweak
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64