Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Making a web site in Spanish and trying to make a copy in English

Hi, just got Xara Web Designer 6 and I am fairly new. I need to make a website in Spanish. I am using one of the templates. I want to have two exact copies, one in Spanish (the main one) and one in English. I modified the Navbar of the main one and created an :English" button. However, I noticed that because I am making a duplicate of each page for my English version, any change I make on the original changes the other one and vice versa, so my questions are these:

1 - How can I make these duplicates somehow independent from any changes on the original.
    2 - If the above is not possible and I have to actually create a new project with the same template but in English. How do I go about linking that "English" button to the new website?
    3 - How do I go about uploading both projects under a main website? I need this to be one website not two. Is there a way to merge both projects after I am done with each separately?

Any help will be appreciated.

Default Re: Making a web site in Spanish and trying to make a copy in English

Hola and Welcome to TalkGraphics

Create your Spanish website. Save it, then Save As and give your site a new name. Do your English version in the new document.

When you publish your website, publish the English version in a new folder, for example English. Publish your English version (index.html and all the other pages) to the English folder. Link to the English version like this. If your site is mysite.com then the link to the English version is mysite.com/English

Does this make sense?

Default Re: Making a web site in Spanish and trying to make a copy in English

Thank you so much for the quick answer. I'll give that a shot.