Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default FREE Updater suddenly stopped working

I have been using FREE Updater as a blog for a marina website Harbourmaster update for quite some months now.

Suddenly my harbourmaster and I are unable to update the blog from the page.

I can still update by going to module page and then updating via my Web Designer software but direct updating has stopped.

Am I missing something here?

Default Re: FREE Updater suddenly stopped working

Site updater is supposedly FREE (flashing FREE no less) in Xara Online Modules pages. Xara seem unwilling to reply and I have had no luck with any reply here.

As I write, the FREE Updater Modules just don't work. Thank goodness Dreamweaver's In Context Editing does!!

Does anyone use these Modules (other than me)?
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 09 April 2010 at 08:58 PM. Reason: no need to quote your own preceding post.

Default Re: FREE Updater suddenly stopped working

Sorry Bill, I have never used the module so have no idea what the requirements are.
    If it worked fine for you then suddenly stopped then something may have changed at your host causing the connection to be refused (a guess).

I guess the Easter break week has mean't a backlog of support tickets for Xara to plough through.