Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Info Tip: convert to black & White

I found an easy way to quickly convert a grouped vector drawing to black & white. Simply clone your group and drag the black colour to it from the colourline. Now just apply a saturation transparency to your clone and Voila! You can adjust the greys by using alt +click to select the original group and clone again now apply a brightness transparency to this clone now by adjusting the transparency slider you can adjust the brightness of the greys. Still though not a true convert to greyscale (hint hint Xara!)

Edit: This can now be done in the same way using the enhance transparency in XP&GD6 andXDP6. Once the enhance transparency has been applied you can use the photo tools to adjust saturation, brightness and contrast.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	convert to grey.png 
Views:	679 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	71234  
    Last edited by angelize; 03 July 2010 at 08:26 AM. Reason: updating for new features
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.
    IP