Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Question about Web Designer 6 and Dreamweaver integration

Ok,
    I love your WebDesigner 6 product. I downloaded the Dreamweaver extension. It installed correctly, but when I take a look at the menu options it reads as follows:

Xara Add Ons
    WebStyle 4
    WebStyle 3
    Xara MenuMaker

Now, according to your site, Webstyle is no longer being supported. Except for Xara Menu Maker, none of those other menu options relate to the new Web Designer 6 product. Am I missing something here? Is there another download that I need to use? Thanks.

Ed Cohen

Default Re: Question about Web Designer 6 and Dreamweaver integration

Quote Originally Posted by encohen View Post
    Ok,
    I love your WebDesigner 6 product.
    Quote Originally Posted by encohen View Post
    Now, according to your site,
    Although Xara developers do visit these forums (Covoxer is a regular), TalkGraphics.com is a member run forum community for like-minded individuals to chat about graphics software, website design and more.

Any queries or questions about the xara.com website should be addressed directly to xara

The Dreamweaver extension can only be used with Webstyle 3, Webstyle 4, Menu Maker and Xara Online Modules.
    Web Designer or Xtreme are not compatible.

Default Re: Question about Web Designer 6 and Dreamweaver integration

Web Designer and Xtreme 5 were never intended to be used as a plug-in modules for web authoring software. These products are intended for complete page development cycle.
    John.