Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default XWD6 - Secondary slideshow not working

Does anyone know if there's a limit on images for the slideshow? I have a slideshow on one page [with about 15 images] which is working but a second one on a different page which isn't - it just displays the clicked image in a separate page. It was working when I tested with just three images [and the first slideshow is still working] but now there's about 50! Before I start splitting it I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

[EDIT] I tried at first stacking the images but undid this as I thought it might be causing the problem ... which it wasn't. All images are on the correct layer.

Thanks
    Last edited by zaphodeist; 01 April 2010 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Stacking
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Default Re: XWD6 - Secondary slideshow not working

Not having that problem here John.
    I can drag'n'drop a hundred photos (for example) - centre align to stack, resize to 200pix and set as slideshow.

Attached is a 2 page *.web with 100 photos on each. Seems to work ok for me in preview and when exported.

Try this and let me know?
    Attached Files Attached Files

All settings the same. Imported rather than dragged the images and made the thumbnails much smaller, though don't suppose that's it. I'll scrap my second page and do it again, now I know it should work it must be something I'm doing. Thanks for taking the time Steve.
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Works OK now I cut all the pics and loaded them again from the Bitmap gallery, stacked them, reduced in size [from the toolbar, not 'by hand'] and did a group pop-up. Not sure what happened before, except I went through each individually to label and re-size As long as it works now tho,eh