Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: WD6 - Unhandleable unidentifiable exception in thread at 0x00000000

I am very happy with XWD5 and I posted to say so.

In the short time I've used the product, I've posted my support at other sites. My pages do, and will continue to bear the Xara link.

The frustration is with the new version. Excited about the improvements and not being able to use them.

I'll continue to look forward to future patches, fixes, etc.
    IP

JD I do not work for Xara. I volunteer some of my free time to moderate these forums and to help answer questions.

Xara is not trying to blame anyone.

I have attempted to provide some information related to your questions but you seem to want to be a troll and twist everything into something it is not.

Sorry I have wasted your time and mine.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

Let's all stay calm and friendly without being silly and wait for Xara to come up with an answer/solution or patch which they inevitably will.
    I understand frustration on all sides, but tainting TG with bad vibes won't win any prizes for anyone.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by JDArchitecture View Post
    I'm still having page/site preview issues. Mouseover layer does not display properly & links are broken.
    Got word from tech support...

This is simply a change in how 6 handles links to the current page in preview.

If you want to use a placeholder link to test in preview mode, use "#" rather than pointing to the actual page (or index).
    IP

Update on my situation.

I re-installed Win Vista 2, downloaded a fresh copy of XWD6 and got another 30 trial.
    Tried the dark skin version and exactly the same problem as before.

Xara support asked that I download and run a little system check program from Magix, which I did and sent it off to Magix.
    They also were curious if the problem persisted with re-install, as it did.

I did wonder though if this only affects some trial downloads. Weird.

Anyhoos I'll post again when Xara reply, prolly after weekend.
    IP

Switching to the old Xara grey interface has solved many of the problems I was having also. Thanks much!
    IP

DATELINE APRIL 23rd 2010....
    Another update from the bleeding edge of Xara Web Designer support.

OK gather round I am only going to say this once. Hey you at the back spit out that gum!!!!

Xara gave me access to a new updated version of XWD which I am using now.
    And it solves all the problems that I stated here, dark skin,light skin everything works now.

I will use it over this weekend and report to Xara if I find anything wrong. So far so good.

So peeps, if your getting export then crash, import then crash with Unhandleable unidentifiable exception in thread at 0x00000000
    , export png when its jpeg you wanted from that floater button then updates are a commin'
    If I had any more brains I'd be a half wit !
    IP

Great news. Thanks for the update.
    IP

I have been working in XWD all day creating a page with several layers(10) using dark skin, and when I clicked the icon to see the page background I got the "Internal Program Error 938.k.ba.nd popup. And soon after Crash !

Whoop dee doo

I have read what I could find on internal PE's here so I checked the layers and nothing in them that may cause conflict.
    Just 8 layers with one video per layer and a close button on each.

And then I got the dreaded Access violation exception again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	internal error.JPG 
Views:	93 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	71667   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	internal error 2.JPG 
Views:	82 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	71668  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	access violation 0x98BA97D8.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	71669  
    Last edited by Dr_Who; 24 April 2010 at 11:46 PM. Reason: pix and more info
    If I had any more brains I'd be a half wit !
    IP

Please start a new thread for other error message/codes encountered rather than include them in an already error code specific one.
    IP