Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Help me create an image?

Hello everyone!
    I need your help.
    I'll be honest,I don't have a Photoshop,because my computer is weak,i intended to ask you to create me an image.
    The situation is as follows: I have 3 pictures of which i would like to make one,actually I would like to transfer the aplications with the first two pictures on the third and to be one compact image.
    I hope you managed to understand me.
    Here is a material,note to (cafe 1-prototype look) that is a common idea so you will understand me better what I'm trying to say:

For each case that material is not uploaded here are the link: http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/60292654/file.html

b.t.w. Sorry for my bad English(I'm using a google translator
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cafe 1 -prototype look.JPG 
Views:	119 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	70962   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cafe 1.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	70963  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	i listen tdi radio 2.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	70964  

Default Re: Help me create an image?

For such an edit, Photoshop is the last tool one would use. That is not to disparage Photoshop - it is most excellent at what it does do.

Anyways, is this what you had in mind? (Edited in Xara, naturally)

Name:	some_mug.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	70970  
    "Intbel" ... "Can't" is not an option.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.

P.S.

Just realised you may not want that black rectangle.
    I certainly wouldn't.
    So mebbe this works better?

Name:	some_other_mug.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	70974  

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.

Sorry to highjack your thread Zel but since this is off topic chat I am going off topic just to say hello to an old friend I have not heard from in a long time.

Hello Raymond........glad to see your back. Hope you stick around a bit this time and start contribituing as much as you did before. Just wish Norm and Drifter were back also but can't have everything. Guess you'll just have to do............frank

Quote Originally Posted by Intbel View Post
    P.S.

I certainly wouldn't.
    YES,exactly what I wanted,Thank you very much,maybe the "tdi radio" should be bigger then it would be perfectly.

Hiyas Frank!
    Been a long time. I'll be around for a while.
    I've learned a lot, still more to learn yet, though.

Dunno what happened to Drifter.
    Norman, bless him, is 'upstairs' probably enjoying Life more'n ever.

Good to hear from you again.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Intbel View Post
    P.S.

I certainly wouldn't.
    Very nicely done lovely image and very clean

Quote Originally Posted by zeljko87 View Post
    YES,exactly what I wanted,Thank you very much,maybe the "tdi radio" should be bigger then it would be perfectly.
    There you go you can see it can be done quite easily so off you go and practice if you want it bigger then it should be easily possible for YOU to do

Chris

I just downloaded Xara Xtreme5 Tryal version I hope I will manage with that.
    Sorry if I were such "pain in the ass",my problem is just a weak and slow computer (PIII 800MHz,320 Mb of RAM memory,Nvidia TNT2 32Mb ),but I didn't knew that Xara requires so litlle resouscers of computer and so still a great program,fascinated.
    Once again I want to thank all of you,particularly @Intbel

Hello Zel

Sorry to have highjacked your thread and not to have helped you. Raymond is an old member that took a leave of abscence, one might say, and I wanted to grab on to him quick like.

And sorry, you are not a pain and you are in the right area for help. And a P3, wow, that's not garbage.....I was running xtreame on a celeron running win 98 with no problems.

But there is going to be a learning curve to pick up this program, not a difficult or long learning curve but after, I don't know, maybe 10 years I am still learning new things, either by just playing around or reading threads on this forum.

A good place for you to visit would be the www.xaraxone.com site and start looking at the tutorials, both the ones done by Gary and also the ones done by guests......lots of good stuff there. Also, go into help and watch the movies..........I imagine once you start playing with the program and the trial runs out, you'll probably end up buying it.

Lots of luck and I am glad Ramond was there to help you this time.........frank

Long, long time ago, when the grass was green and the girls were pretty, I was working on Pentium 100 Mhz with 16 megabytes of RAM. And I was designing commercials for the printed magazine in CorelXARA. It was running very smoothly after the memory upgrade (from 8 to 16 Mb).
    Those were times...
    Some 13 years ago.
    John.