Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question WD6, Numbered Lists

I wanted to create numeric-alpha list similar to that shown below (at the far right).

However, it seems that that each additional sublevel reverts to the style of the Primary level.

Is there a way to define each sublevels' style and have it used atutomatically when a line is indented? Am I missing something/doing something wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NumberedListQuestion.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	70916  

Default Re: WD6, Numbered Lists

At the moment, each newly added sub-level simply uses numbers. You are right, WD could be smarter in this case since there is already a sub-level in a preceding list item, so using the style of that sub-level would be a much better choice. I will change that, but at the moment you will have to change the style manually by right-clicking and choosing "List properties...".

Thank you for your reply. Much, appreciated.

John

** Any chances of also giving user more choices of bullets to use?

As for "more bullets": in practice that would probably mean a list properties dialog in which you can specify the bullet font and symbol to be used, which would give you access to all symbols that your fonts provide.

Maybe it would help to post a feature request to the "Dear Xara" forum rather than mentioning it here in passing.

Will do. My oversight, sorry.