Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default WD6 Bitmap Definition??

Hello

Just opened a .web file I was working on yesterday in WD6, this time though upon opening I got an error box saying "problems have been found........ Bitmap definition the error has been fixed and set to standard values"

Any ideas? Cant see anything that has changed just wanted to double check because it is a client site.

Thanks in advance

Chris

EDIT

Just noticed as I was scrolling through the site it has replaced a lot and I mean about 15 images in with a xara logo? Some of them were in a photo gallery and others were just static images? Any ideas?

Chris
    Last edited by ChrisBro; 27 March 2010 at 01:00 PM.

Default Re: WD6 Bitmap Definition??

Chris, post your file so that a Xara dev can check it for internal errors please.

Default Re: WD6 Bitmap Definition??

Hi Steve

Did not see you had answered this lol

It is a 40meg .web file so I can't attach it and could not disect it just to the relevant page because it happend as soo as you open it, and I can no longer open it in WD5 when I try it just opens WD6??

Not too worry whatever it was seems to have sorted itself out again (i Love self repairing software ) LOL, just opened it again to do a new page and did not get the error this time and all the images are intact so I wont close again now unti I have finished just in case

Thanks
    Chris