Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Looking for someone to help build our website

I've recently downloaded Xtreme v.5 with the hope of developing our website. We are a small software company in desperate need to build a new site. I would like for someone to help us get the site built, then turn it back over to us for maintenance. Below is links to our two sites. We want to combine the information from both sites into one site under the advanceware name.

Look forward to your reply.

Tom Hawkes
    www.advanceware.com
    www.thekitchenpond.com
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 23 March 2010 at 05:49 PM.
    IP

Default Re: Looking for someone to help build our website

Tom
    I'm sure there are any number of people who would like to help you, myself included.
    If you would like to contact me by email to discuss further please contact me at greenleafgraphics(AT)blueyonder.co.uk. and I’ll exchange phone numbers with you etc.
    I’m sure you will have a number of offers to choose from however.
    Derek
    IP

Thanks for reponding. My email address is thawkes [at] advanceware.com. Please forward again your contact information. Also send me a link if possible to your website.

Thanks

Tom
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 23 March 2010 at 05:50 PM.
    IP

Hello Tom
    Firstly welcome to the forums............

To be honest if I was you I would build the site myself, Xara Xtreme is not link any other site design software you will have used before it is very easy to use and very user friendly, I would reccomend firing it up loading one of the website templates into it and simply having a play, it really is as easy as "drag n drop", all the coding side is done automatically when you export the site.

This is a great community and there are plenty of people here that will guide you in the right direction if you become stuck with anything and although it probably seems a bit of a hassle right now I promise you will be very pleased with the results.

If you really want to go down the route of someone from the community doing it for you just keep an eye on this thread Im sure you will get a few responses, I would normally offer my services but at the moment am far too busy with my existing clients.

Put together a "dummy site" you will get a pleasant surprise

Also on a side not if you have "just" purchased Xtreme when the cd arrives in the post it is full of a lot more templates for you to use.

Hope that helps

Chris
    IP

Moved to Talk Web > Web Designer / Xtreme forum

http://www.talkgraphics.com/showpost...24&postcount=2
    IP

Maybe talkgraphics needs to have a "Paid Development Work for Hire" section in the forum to make these requests easier.
    IP

ArchMed1 - Give it a rest, OK. This post and most of the threads you have posted in, I would almost say spammed, are very old threads, this one was started 12 years ago. Most of the original poster and respondents are long gone, some are even dead. This is really not the way to ingratiate yourself in the community.
    IP

Amen!
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Hiring is something that should be conducted outside of TG.
    TG necessarily can have no liability on any such transaction.

You are allowed to offer a hiring within the Off-topic chat Forum.
    Any response should take place through Private Messaging to avoid needless forum clutter.

If you do not have PM status, you should be engaging in the Forums to earn it.
    This way, you built up a measure of trust and anyone can check you out before responding.

Use the PM to then exchange an off-forum communication and conduct your business through that.

After a suitable period the OP should Respond to their own Thread and ask for it to be deleted.
    The Mods will delete it in due course but your lack of courtesy will be remembered.

Acorn

Thread Closed
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP