Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Edge of popups not plain white, picking up part of background image

For some reason my popups are picking up the background of the page as the background of the popup and not plain white (see examples). First photo is the current popup on the site, second photo is the current odd background in Preview Mode. It looks like as if the popup is placed top left on the page. I'm afraid to export as this is on ALL popups on all pages in the site, and don't know if it's just in Preview Mode. Anyone have any suggestions? Other .webs are also doing this also so it has something to do with the software or a setting somewhere.

Jim

EDIT: I uninstalled and reinstalled and that fixed the problem. Never had that happen before. I'll let you know if it comes back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture014.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	70937   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture012.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	70938  

Last edited by jimhanus; 28 March 2010 at 10:48 PM.

Default Re: Edge of popups not plain white, picking up part of background image

Make sure the pop-up image that has a shadow or other transparent areas is exported as PNG. Remember - JPG does not support transparency so the background is rendered into the image.
    John.

covoxer,
    Yes I understand. But that wasn't the problem, it did it on all popups (all were made from jpgs and previously were fine) on any site that I tried. Uninstalling and reinstalling corrected the problem.

Jim

I see. Weird.
    John.