You're right, I never said it wasn't braille.

Larry and Steve are correct, the eye-popping dots read 'feel art!'

I was standing in a hallway waiting for someone the other day and there were signs for all of the rooms in some combination of international symbols, English and braille. I amused myself for a while by running my fingers over the braille symbols and trying to match them to their English equivalent. To no avail I might add. When researching the braille for the 'feel art!' poster I discovered that there are Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3 types of braille. The Class 2 type is the one typically used on signage, menus, books and such. Class 2 braille consists of the 26 letters of the alphabet, punctuation and common contractions which is why I was having trouble matching the braille letters to the written letters on the signs.

Through all of this I realized that the blind and severely vision impaired are unable 'see art' they must 'feel art' hence the inspiration for my image. Like I said in the first post, ironically this graphic must be seen in order to 'get the message'. Either way, I learned something. I hope some of you have too!

Good job all,
Harry