Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Another site from the 77xara production line

http://www.amphitheatre-bar.co.uk

Created using WD and Extreme.

Be brutal

The contact form needs changing, Im having real trouble finding a simple one to drop in.

Default Re: Another site from the 77xara production line

My thoughts:
    Too much use of flash, and the marquee ticker get's annoying quickly on every page. And why is the Picture of the week in b/w?

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Nice site, however There are a couple of things I didn't like.

First there is no obvious way to print your coupons. You can use an iframe in your popup layer to display your coupon that you design as a separate page then you can have a print this page button and your site visitor can print just the coupon without having to print the background.

Secondly the photo gallery: The photos blend in with dark background too much and the whole thing looks like one large photo collage.

Finally I agree with Sledger about the ticker. Other than those things I thought the site was very well done. I really liked the little tool bar in the banner with the home, e-mail, and print buttons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Lot going on on that page. I'm not sure if that is a bad thing.

I like it its looks cool, I do agree about the coupons and it some a little flah heavy but part from that I think its a job well done. Is your client pleased? Thats always a good sign

To throw a bit of a different opinion in I do actually like the marketing potential of the text scoll and would like to ask how you did it? I think it instanlty catches the eye an if you keep it full of great content and offers etc I dont think the target audience would find it irratating at all.

Just my opinion if you can let me know on the scroll that would be great

Thanks

Chris

I think "less text and gadgets" would be more impact. There is nothing on the home page to entice me to go to the place. What should be capturing my attention?