Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default My first website:)

Hope you like it, built it in two days, miles easier than Dreamweaver.

http://fkhusa.com

Default Re: My first website:)

Looks good.

My only comment is the top of each page background photos are all .PNG
    This is making some of them in excess of 500kb! and slow to download and display.
    Photo's should never be .png, they were .jpg when you imported them into Web Designer so there' no quality gain in using .PNG - only bulk (kilobytes).
    If you group the photo with other objects, like text and web shapes etc, WD will export them as .png (like has been done on the home page head graphic). Don't group them, leave the text and shapes ontop, but not grouped with the photo.
    You can also force Xara to export others as .jpg in the image tab of Web properties.

I like the site, it's nice and "clean" and pleasing to the eye, I also agree with Sledger this is a mistake I have made on a couple of my site that I need to rectify.

2 more things for you:

1/ You haven't added any keywords or page descriptions to any of your pages, search engines will have difficulty in indexing your site unless you add these, simply click on any page then right click and select web properties, in here there are 2 tabs to be concerned with "page" where you can set keywords for individual pages and also page descriptions and also "website" where you can set keyowrds for the site and a description.

2/ On you links page you have not set any link to view the rental contract in PDF or Word format the download adobe works but not for the actual contract.

Apart from that its look great love the images and the way you have constructed your header well done

Hope that helps

Chris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	properties.JPG 
Views:	148 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	70190  

Site looks very professional. The contact form and how you created it is of much interest to me as my next site must have one.

Do a search for Contact Form or Forms. This topic has been addressed many many times.