Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Popup photo

Default Popup photo

I've previously (some months ago) built a site with numerous images forming a gallery. All the images were placed on a layer which I named 'Gallery images' and I followed the proceedure of importing the original, resizing it to a thumbnail, opening the links dialogue box, specify 'popup photo', put in the image width size and it all worked fine.

I'm now trying to do the exact same thing but although the thumbnail images (when previewing the site) are indicating they have an action attributed to them on mouse-over, clicking the image does not 'open' them.

I've gone back to basics and followed the (very simple) Help notes which state - Import the image, resize it to a thumbnail, go to link dialogue panel, specify popup photo, select image width, click apply - job done - but still not happening.

I've tried placing the images on a separate layer, I've re-ordered the layers, I've saved and rebooted the system and done the whole process several times, but it's still not happening. Am I missing something obvious?

Default Re: Popup photo

It's hard to tell what's wrong without having access to your design. Can you attach it so we could take a look?
    John.

John,

I've posted the site (in it's intrim state) here.

http://www.180degreesdesign.co.uk/ag...ople/index.htm

If you navigate to the page 'What we do' and then to 'Vision & Cultute', the chart I'm trying to add a popup action to is on the right of the page.

Unfortunately you have encountered a bug.
    This one was already discussed here: http://talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=42335
    Tell me if suggestions from that thread don't help.
    John.

I have the same problem with a trial version I have just downloaded last Sunday.
    I created a few popup photos with the mouse over feature. It worked for the first couples photos, then doesn't work for one created later. No matter what I do, just doesn't work. It works in the preview of the layer manager, but doesn't work after the export. What is the problem, what is the workaround?
    Thx

Welcome to TG,

Please see the post above yours for help.