Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Spaceship

I textured this creation in Bodypaint and I am pretty pleased with the outcome too.It took about three quarters of an hour to acheive.The jpg has sucked out some saturation and made it look a bit washed out as well.

Stu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Space_ship4_views.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	1236  

I textured this creation in Bodypaint and I am pretty pleased with the outcome too.It took about three quarters of an hour to acheive.The jpg has sucked out some saturation and made it look a bit washed out as well.

Stu.

making compliments?

YES, we shall.

In my opinion this goes WAY BEYOND space ships, way beyond Pink Floyds "Welcome to the machine (it's all right: we told you what to dream). I am more than inspired by these organic shapes (you know my drawings), their symmetry (one of digital art's strongest points) and the dazzling possibilities.
    Far from being even a debutant of 3D, I don't understand why in some critiques on Cin4D, they complain about the quality of the renderings. Perhaps this was with former versions, and on big cinema screens?????

Stu, you're like a rocket, and even the sky is no limit.
    I've found that there are shaders for Cinema and Bodypaint, called "Smells like almonds" that are included in Cinema7, but a trial for v.6 can be downloaded from

www.bhodinut.com

Moral of this story: This is one of the "fractal" properties of the digital world (and the other ones [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] ): every new thing opens on a whole universe of new possibilities, and each of these.....

If you don't work against time, time often works for you.

Lookin' good Stu! Got any background info on the creatures who fly it? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Hey thanks guys.

Erik I just love 3d,its like Photoshop but you can rotate your work in 3d [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Earl..There story is they look like Dubbya {Iam too hard on Dubbya arnt I},ok they look like Roseanne Barr only with green charteuse skin and yellow spots.They are not very bright creatures,and they had to put out the cat and cancel all of next weeks appointments before beginning their invasion of the earth only to find that their electricity capcitators would need recharged and on inquiry of pricing of this service they were told by a demonic voice through a large loud hailer that only new born off spring would be accepted as payment with much giggling in the background being overheard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I think the way those electricity suppliers are acting in your neck of the woods really sucks big time.

Stu.