Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

mom_de_bomb:

In Asymetrix Web3D, all I can do is add an object, modify an object or just animate a particular object (e.g. I can spin his head on a x-axis). I have gone through all properties of the "Man" object and I have not found anything where you can make the man move his legs or arms or anything like that...!

If any Asymetrix genius is out there... please help! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Jack,

Melbourne, Australia ;-)

Hi Jack---

Thanks for the kind comment about the image, but I must tell you that I chose "David" as in the classic sculpture from Poser's extensive list of poses, chose high detail with no clothing, and then exported it via 3D metafile format to Bryce, which is where I added the background and the sphere. Child's play...honest.

And, yeah, Windows has most assuredly caught up with Alias|Wavefront-flavored UNIX and the Mac OS in both capability and the products that are available. Practically everything written for one platform is available on the other.

Um, I would *not* create a piece in the Poser demo and then sell it. It's making money off something that was not intended to provide you with commercial tools--

Kindest Regards,

Gary David Bouton
    www.boutons.com
    Gary@GaryWorld.com
    Visit a really large gallery at www.GaryWorld.com!
    Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Free education! The Writings Web site
    and the updated GaryWorld Gallery is pretty okay, too.