Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: XaraXtremePro and XaraWebdesigner

Hello Carlos,

It is difficult to know what you are talking about because you are not referring to the versions of Xtreme correctly.

XaraX refers to a program from the year 2000. The current versions are Xtreme 5.1 and Xtreme Pro 5.1 and Web Designer 5.

Xtreme 5.1 and Xtreme Pro 5.1 have the same Tools so Photo-Realistic drawings are supported in both versions. Xtreme 5.1 does not have support for Pantone colours and does not support import or export to a few of the file types supported by the Pro version.

Web Designer does not have the same drawing Tools available in either Xtreme version.

From the link you provided you are wanting to accomplish some bitmap (raster image) effects rather than Photo-Realistic artwork. Photo-Realistic is supported in both versions of Xtreme by individuals with the skills to create such artwork. A skilled individual can use Xtreme to create an image similar to the one in your link however it requires much practice and knowledge of the Xtreme.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Quote Originally Posted by carlosgf View Post
    Thank you paul.

I know what you mean about css. I think i can handle doing a site with XaraX (you explain me what to expect from using XaraX with no CSS code for the site)
    You use the design tools in Xtreme to design the site and Xtreme generates the HTML to make the site. You will not be using CSS.

People made websites before CSS and Xtreme does not use CSS rules to make a website to your design.

I am trying to give a effect to a picture (like a mirror shadow) but i cannot find it. Do i have to duplicate the image, invert, give transparency and add to the main image?
    Yes, that's what you have to do.

What about giving transparency to the background of the images?, removing it, Does XaraX works with it?
    Yes, Xtreme works with transparent images.

Carlos, it's time for you to load up the trial and try things out for yourself instead of asking generic questions.

thanks for the help!

Hello Carlos,

It is difficult to know what you are talking about because you are not referring to the versions of Xtreme correctly.

XaraX refers to a program from the year 2000. The current versions are Xtreme 5.1 and Xtreme Pro 5.1 and Web Designer 5.

Xtreme 5.1 and Xtreme Pro 5.1 have the same Tools so Photo-Realistic drawings are supported in both versions. Xtreme 5.1 does not have support for Pantone colours and does not support import or export to a few of the file types supported by the Pro version.

Web Designer does not have the same drawing Tools available in either Xtreme version.

From the link you provided you are wanting to accomplish some bitmap (raster image) effects rather than Photo-Realistic artwork. Photo-Realistic is supported in both versions of Xtreme by individuals with the skills to create such artwork. A skilled individual can use Xtreme to create an image similar to the one in your link however it requires much practice and knowledge of the Xtreme.

Soquili, i was talking about XaraXtreme5.1. And thank you, you explained everything very well indeed.
    And all that means to me that i am more confident with this XaraXtreme5 software.

Carlos, it's time for you to load up the trial and try things out for yourself instead of asking generic questions.
    I made the download this morning. Thank you.
    next time i will first search on the forum to see if i find any question posted that will help me.
    if not, i will came back to all of you

Hi once again!

Today i got GOOD NEWS!!!

I have the full version of XaraXtreme5!

It is a must!

I have spent the last two weeks evaluating and testing several tools and software from different companies and to be honest i haven´t see at least one similar to XaraXtreme5. Well, the last one I was comparing was a good one also.

What i want from now on is to save time while i built fantastic websites. And that is very good!.
    It is a dream, a nice one. I am happy from learning new things. A good present to myself

Thanks for all... and i will come back

Carlos