Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Need Help With Bad Google Listings

No problem

Just found this on the site, its quite a long read ther teminology and expression is quite intersting, its almost as though they are saying "ha ha ha theres nothing you can do people have tried and people have lost"

Dont know how this guy get away with this it is about time internet law was properly established and clarified once and for all, he wouldn't get away with this in the real world so why should he online.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Consumer...offReport.aspx

CHris

Thanks for posting that. I did read all of it, and you're right; They never lose, they are always right, don't bother us with trying to correct any mis-use of the site as we don't care. I think I will post something about them in their own report, see what happens!

Jim

Jim, I'd be very cautious about what you say on the other site. If you've developed the site for the energy company I can understand your involvement, but as a website developer you aren't really responsible for policing what other people say about your clients. It's really the energy companies fight.

Paul

pauland,
    Thanks, yes you are correct. What I really meant was that I would recommend to the client to post a rebuttal. I can't see how it can hurt anything.

Jim