Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default four circles with different backgrounds

Good morning everybody

Here I am with a new question. I have made an animation with a photo, I mean I did with windings font a circule, then I put as a background a photo and finally I animated. I'd like to do the same but with 4 photos, I mean 4 circules, with a diferent photo for each circle. I have been thinking that perhaps it can be done with xara xtreme(I don`t have the program, so I don´t know exactly how to do it though I suposse it musn't be difficult) the 4 circles, then import them in xara 3d and finally aply each circle diferent photos as a background (I have read in other thread how to perform separate animations?

Well, I hope you can understand my problem,

Thank you

Default Re: four circules with diferent backgrounds

I use geotype TT, select one character at a time and select texture options, select text faces and click texture.
    Then using the load button select the picture, adjust size and position.
    I made the same to the rest of the characters.
    Here it is a sample, hope it is useful for you.
    Best regards
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	texto.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	69845  
    Javier

That's was exactly what I want Jvila.

Thanks a lot

PS: Now I wonder myself, is it possible two diferent images in each face of the circle???

Glad to hear from you.
    About too diferent pictures, you'd read this to guess how to do it.
    http://www.xaraxone.com/guest/guest65/
    Best regards
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	text.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	69852  
    Javier

Hello, Zaidram,
    do you mean:

1. four circles to be visible at the same time, with a different photo on each circle, or

2. one circle spins, and each time a circle face comes around it has a new photo on it?

For 1, just type the circle character four times, then select each circle one at a time and apply the photo you want to it.

For 2, type one circle, apply your first photo, then press Alt-T to go to Text mode. You will see one black disc. Click on the diamond shape to create a new page, and the disc will show a small black diamond to its bottom right. The red cursor bar should show below that.

Still in text mode, hold down shift and hit the up-arrow till you have selected everything, then type Ctrl-C, then move the cursor back to the bottom again, then type Ctrl-V three times. This will give you four sets of the disc+diamond. Backspace over the bottom-most diamond then close the text window.

Back in the normal X3d screen, you will have four pages, but all showing the same initial photo. Hitting the PageUp or PageDown keys will move you between pages, use the timeline bar to keep track of which page you are in.

Select the disc within the second page, and apply the photo you want to it, then hit PageDown to go to the next page, and select that page's disc and apply the new photo to it. Do the same again for the fourth page.

You can cycle through all the pages by holding down the PageDown key, so check that all the photos are now showing as you wanted. You can now apply the animation you want to the discs, and Xara3D will spin the first disc, showing its photo, then change automatically to the second page and spin that disc with its photo, and so on through all the pages.

I have attached two x3d files with simple examples for you to pick apart.

Mike
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ah, I see JVila posted while I was putting mine together. To answer your second question about a different photo on each face, this is just a two-page version of the four page demo I just posted.

Mike

Default Re: four circles with different backgrounds

Thanks a lot Jvila and Simsmj.

I'm afraid I am extremely beginner to do the tutorial recomended by Jvila). What I wanted was one circle spins, and each time a circle face comes around it has a new photo on it, and thanks to Simsmj I get it¡¡¡

Once again thank you very much Simsmj

Zaidram,
    The idea is that you get as much knowledge as possible, anyway the procedure that simsmj sent you is totally correct to achieve what you want.
    Maybe in a next stage you can get into the tutorial.
    If any doubt arises We are here to help.
    Best regards
    Javier

You are welcome.

Mike