Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Menu Maker and Xtreme 5

I am using the trial of Menu Maker to test it out, and have created a menu. Now, I am having difficulty in integrating it into Extreme 5. I am guessing that I cannot get the menu into my .xar file, but exactly where do I add files in a published page? How do I insert the menu where I want it? Adding it via text editor is not the option I want to use, I am using Extreme 5 to avoid hours and hours of playing with HTML files.

Is there an easy way to make these menu's integrate with Extreme 5?
    Just call me Grandpa Geek!
    Written in Comic Sans just for those fools protesting it should be banned.....LOL!

Default Re: Menu Maker and Extreme 5

Hi Mac,

Are you following the instructions from Xara Support? http://support.xara.com/index.php?_m...articleid=2741

In Step 9 of the instructions, place the rectangle where you want the menu to be within your Web Designer/Xtreme web page. The rectangle must be wide enough or long enough to accomodate the full size of the menu.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

WHEW! Thanks, that is what I needed. I was looking in Menu Maker help files for a solution, and never thought to look in the support FAQs. I should have thought of using a placeholder. I have that link bookmarked, and will test it later.

Thanks again.
    Just call me Grandpa Geek!
    Written in Comic Sans just for those fools protesting it should be banned.....LOL!

Glad to be of Help.

BTW the FAQ forum here at TG also contains a link to that support page.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Quote Originally Posted by Soquili View Post
    Hi Mac,

Are you following the instructions from Xara Support? http://support.xara.com/index.php?_m...articleid=2741

In Step 9 of the instructions, place the rectangle where you want the menu to be within your Web Designer/Xtreme web page. The rectangle must be wide enough or long enough to accomodate the full size of the menu.
    Hi,

I have bought Menumaker to try and fix something which is in my opinion a serious flaw in Xtreme (seehttp://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=43808 )

I have exactly followed all the instrutions on how to include a menu but it doesn't work at all. I can display the meny when clicking the html file, but in a placeholder it won't show.

Any suggestions?

Ike