I don't believe that Xara or WebDesigner has the ability to do this so I'll post this as a request.

I would imagine that a .xar .web file could have link-address which are repeated several times.

Take this hypothetical example: a High School web page, with page for each of its 30 students. On each page there is a link to sport teams each student participates in; those teams are sponsored by the local park bureau which has their own web site. The schools web has 15 links to the same Hockey Team site, 25 links to the same Tennis Team site, and 5 links to the same Golf Team site.

Evenually, the three team sites change their web address or web pages.

Could Xara have some sort of "Link Manager" function so that the team web addresses would only have to be edited once and automatically update the links in the .xar or .web file which reference those addresses? It would work in a manner similar to how PopUp links are automatically updated when the Layer Names in the Object Gallery are changed.

Perhaps the Name Gallery could list all text strings used for links? Or the Web Dialog?