Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Arrow Xara E-mail Templates

Hi there, I am new to Xara and I think is a great sotware for those who doesen't know how to build a web site.

I want to ask please if someone can advice me if Xara Xtreme 5 haldle Email templates like for example this templates: just a set of HTML files with graphics

If not can someone give me an advice how to generate Email templates in Xara V.5

thanks in advance
    Last edited by covoxer; 05 February 2010 at 07:00 AM.

Default Re: Xara E-mail Templates

Please note: Comments and questions posted in the Xara Xtreme 5: The Official Guide forum must be directly related to the publication Xara Xtreme 5: The Official Guide. General questions about Xara software should be posted in the regular forums.

Please take care where you post.

Thread moved

The site he links to requires to sign up for newsletter...nothing else ...could be SPAM!!
    JimM

Arrow Re: Xara E-mail Templates

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    The site he links to requires to sign up for newsletter...nothing else ...could be SPAM!!
    JimM
    You are wrong, this is not spam, the moderators can remove the links if the want not because you said, anyway you are a regular member so go another forum to draw attention. I pay a lot for this software, so, the last thing I need is someone like you bothering in this issue.

1. Xtreme is not a HTML editor. You can not open and edit HTML files in it.
    2. You can create valid HTML pages with Xtreme. Though the exported HTML is not well suited for further editing in HTML editors. So it's most likely not acceptable for templates.
    But since you already have XXP5, try it and you'll see.
    John.

Hi fernandogfg,
    I apologize to you then! I am wary of sites that require me to sign-up for information right off the bat.
    I just mentioned it so that a moderator my have a look and decide for themselves. I do apologize.
    The forum sometimes gets spam that gets by.
    JimM