Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

video Popup Window Question

Hello Guys.
    Let me explain what I am trying to do. I use Camtasia Studio to make my Video Tutorials and I had the idea to attach one of my tutorial using the place holder. Everything works fine but when I click on the video to start the Windows just dissapear (behaving like when you click outside the window). This is what I have try:

- I rendered my video in camtasia to not pause at the start to see if it helps but still the need for the click( I don't know why).

I think it would be a good idea if we got the possibility to select if we want the popup window to stay available till we want it to close (maybe that would be something to add in the next update or version)

Anybody has any idea on how to do that while we dont have that possibility.

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Popup Window Question

Welcome to the forums,

I think it would be a good idea if we got the possibility to select if we want the popup window to stay available till we want it to close (maybe that would be something to add in the next update or version)
    After a bit of reading on the forums and use of the forum search you would be bound to come across the TweakSet

One of the tweaks is called the 'Locking Popup' which helps out with the problem you are experiencing.

Here's a small demonstration I put together a while ago:

Embedded Popup FLV Player

The procedure is the same no matter the content of the popup layer.

Default Re: Popup Window Question

Thanks Pal. I got it now.