Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question create age wrinkles on a young person image

Hi,
    I am using psp8. Can you advise me how to create age wrinkles on the image of a young person.
    Many thanks
    Deeinoz
    IP

Default Re: create age wrinkles on a young person image

I cant think of a simple way But Cloning from a second image with wrinkles would be one method.
    The creation of 3d appearance is done by using dodge and burn brush dodge small very soft brush low density will give the effect of raised lines with light falling on them and running the same brush in burn mode offset a little lower will add the shadow. Adding some noise will make the skin rougher looking.
    other tools such as the warp brush to push and pull can be used to make lips Jaws Etc droop even bags under eyes and nose size Using a adjust meant layer to lower saturation a little to take out the healthy glow. As its a mask you can paint on it to hide the effect where you don't want it. As you have Probably guessed It Not something I have made a habit of so there just my opinions kind of tips
    IP

Ah the warp brush You don't have one in 8 But just had a play and found a 5 pixel softness 20 density 20 25 Opacity 20 25 Lighten darken brush dark mode (right button) will add lines and dimpled lines in the bridge of the nose chin
    IP

Hi Trev,
    thank you for this answer.
    but not sure where to find this brush or is it something I have to download and add in""
    there is a wrp brush in psp8 7th tool down in tool box it the paint brush whickh I am going to have a play with. Lots of programs to remove blemishes and wrinkles but not one to age some one???
    many thanks
    IP

Here's a tutorial fo photoshop. You should be able to adapt it to PSP8.

http://www.photoshoplab.com/aging-people.html
    IP

hi, this looks to be a great tutorial. thanks that's what I was looking for.
    Thanks Denise
    IP