Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Change default Directory

after putting win7 on my computer I reinstalled menu maker and can't get the program to point to my old directory to LOAD my old menu's, IE: c:newsite/navbars. It seems to only recognize the default dir. I copied the old nav bar dir. to the default dir. and it still does not find it there! Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

bob

Default Re: Change default Directory

Hello Bob,

Welcome to Talkgraphics.

If you only copied the html, javascript, and image files for your existing menus, those are not the project files needed by Menu Maker.

By default Menu Maker saves your Projects in the C:\Program Files\Xara\Menu Maker\WSTemplates folder. Each of the project folders will have (Project) appended to the end of the folder name.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Thanks Bill, appreciated. I'll reinstall menu maker and drop a few of the directories that have the appendage of "project" into the MM WST folder and see how I make out. It would be a shame to redo all my bars!

Thanks again Bill, Have redone the bars and subs. Think that was the only way out of this. It actually took more time searching my drives for the purchased install dir's and the serials than the redo of the bars.
    bob
    Thanks
    bob