Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: cannot publish

Exclamation cannot publish

Hi I cannot seem to publish from Web Designer. I have a website artgally.com I have numberous sub webs or sub folders that act as websites you know like artgally.com/whatever and that is a website. Well I am trying to publish to artgally.com/sandysartgally and it won't do it web designer makes its own folder in in the root and then I cannot view it gives me a 403 error
    So I used my ftp program to pull the site in to the folder and you can check it out and see what I get. http://artgally.com/sandyartgally If you can shed any light on this I would most appreciate it. I have no clue what is going wrong and if I can publish with this program them it is of no use to me. If you would please email me an answer if you have any help for this I would so appreciate it. Thanks much Sandy artgall@artgally.com

Default Re: cannot publish

Hi Sandy,

TG is not a place to come to to ask for personal assistance via email.
    The forum is a place to share and where common problems can be answered for everyone to benefit from.

Your publishing problems may just be a result of entering the wrong information into the Publish Tab of the Web Properties dialog.

Please see the Web Designer help file contents tab under Web Properties Dialog>>Publish Tab