Hi,
I had trouble publishing the site that I created with Xtreme 5...thought this might help others.

I read and read on this site for the solution.
I finally found it, in the website properties under subfolder make sure you put the name of the domain you wish for the website to go in. I have 5 domains on my site. I could not get the site to upload. (kept getting a index_html_files permission denied error)

When I put the name of the domain that I wanted the site to go into, in the subfolder box, it worked like a dream! This may seem clear to many (been doing this forever folks) but to beginners like me, it wasn't made clear of what to do with the subfolder box, because it says optional, you tend to think it is not important...but, wow, how very important this is for the upload of a website. Just thought I would share something that I have spent the last two days learning!

I have been a Dreamweaver user for quite some time...can't tell you how many times that I was ready to just go back to that while trying to learn Xtreme 5...something just kept pulling me back to this software. I really do love what it does, but I have had to drop my thoughts of controlling my websites with html. I do like the idea of letting Xtreme do it for me! It is a challenge for sure but it has been a love/hate experience. I will use this software for my smaller websites and am so curious about it's future...I think it WILL get better and better!

I do still open my graphics software to re-size graphics and optimize them for the web then take them into Xtreme. It worked good that way. I was having trouble with Xtreme going nuts when I brought in new graphic that was large, I think, it was a memory thing for Xtreme, so until I learn more, I will use my older software to do that much but then...
I haven't even started yet to use it for all of the graphics I do! I know it is awesome in that area, from watching a bunch of the videos! Just have to learn more first.

So, I am am off, going to hike new mountains!
Cheers to everyone!
Hope this helps...
Deanna